Thursday, November 23, 2006


I'M SUCH A LOSER!!
I figured the title would captivate you! It's true... I am a loser... of weight that is! If you don't know by now (I mean, if you haven't read my introduction) I am a fairly new mommy. My son will be 9 months on 1 December. And like most new mommies, it is my desire to return to my pre-pre baby weight (the weight before I had my 3 year old). In this photo, I had lost 14 lbs. My total weight loss to date is 20 lbs ! (well at least prior to Thanksgiving it was). While my sisterlocks are not the highlight of this entry, it's definitely worthy of sharing!

8 comments:

C & C said...

congratulations being a loser!

knotsnlocks said...

many thanks!

Goodnapps said...

Well congratulations!! Your locks look good too.

knotsnlocks said...

thanks. so do yours.

NappyTexanGirl said...

Knotsnlocks,

You are a really a big loser indeed. I know from experience how hard it is to get the baby weight off. Sometimes it seems inevitable.
I think the key for me was definitely breastfeeding. I literally shrunk........

knotsnlocks said...

thanks nappytexan...i only nursed for 6 months because the twins gave out on me, but it did help. and you truly can feel your stomach contracting while nursing.

CloudNine said...

Congradulations on being such a big loser. You look great as does your hair.

knotsnlocks said...

thanks cloud. your hair looks good too.