Wednesday, July 11, 2007



LIKE AN ONION

This is a shot of my hair after a wash and condition on 26 June. I took it (forgive the glare) with the help of a mirror. The conditioner allowed for a better view of my layers. I have been asked by several people on different occasions about my hair...Did you cut it in layers? Was your hair layered when it was relaxed? Why is it growing like that? I can answer with no, apparently so, though I didn't realize it, and I have no idea. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair pretty much grows in layers and has for about as long as I can remember. My daughters hais is also layered and has never been cut in them.

I like it though and of course when it is curled it gives extra volume.

blackrussian said...

Looking good. I have always had a chicken/egg thing going on with my hair. It grows in layers, so it looks best if I just go with it and cut it in layers.

I love how your locks look! I am hoping mine will be similar in 12 -18 months.

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Anonymous said...

Wow your hair has grown in 2 years. I can't wait until mine gets longer...My hair is in layers to..I didnt do anything to it as well..It just grows like that I suppose.

Anonymous said...

My answer: {even though I want put it on my blog until 2008}

I've noticed during a retighten session, that "some" of the locks have almost an inch of new growth, while others have much less. So, IMO, Hair grows at different rates all over your head.

Anonymous said...

From "my" viewpoint, the hair grows at different levels, and not all at the same time, all over your head.