Saturday, December 22, 2007



DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT!

Now, let me explain the title. The sides of my hair, literally, seem to have just dropped over night! I mean, length is occurring, but the sides appear longer all of a sudden. I take most of my pics while at work during my planning period and this is the best shot of the length.
This 2nd photo, though not clear, shows just how long it is. I go back for a retight in January. My last retight was in November. I go every 8 weeks and I ALWAYS see a difference in its length. And interestingly enough, my sides were not the longest section of my hair when relaxed. How could you not love natural hair?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so fortunate to go every 8 weeks. I go every four to to five weeks myself. I am hoping that things will get better once all the splitting of my locks is done.

Your sides have definitely grown.

Goodnapps said...

I'm feeling ya girlie. Happy Holidays!

Maryee said...

Hey girl! I feel ya! When I hit my 2 yr mark, mine did the same thing. now at 4 yrs it's out of control! I love my hair and I love yours, too!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I love your sisterlocks and I love the color and highlights too!

Jena Evans said...

Your locs look fantastic... How can you not love natural hair is right!

Blessings~!

Naturally Sophia said...

How beutiful you and your hair are! Your boyus are handsome too! I am loving the color and style. Nice!

Amba said...

Wow! Your hair is growing like a weed. It looks lovely. You can see updated pics of my hair and color done by Joy on my blog- but I was much more conservative with color but she did a great job.

Journeii said...

You are rockin that color. Your locks looks so healthy.

giggleysmile101 said...

i was wondering if you were able to give verbale instructions on how to do sisterlocks or if you knew some one that could.