Tuesday, January 29, 2008


CHERISH THE TIME and
LAUGH OFTEN


My high school classmates (1991)planned to get together last Friday night and go to our high school's basketball game and then for happy hour afterwards. A great time was had by all though we had just learned of the untimely passing of one of our classmates (a young woman whom I have known since 1st grade AND whose family lived across the street from my parents as kids...who are still there by the way). It seems unfair that someone so young (34) should leave so soon. Have fun, enjoy life, laugh and let the bulls$%t of life roll on! We will miss you Dee!

1 comment:

z said...

Hi KnL,

I answered your question of pipe cleaners & loc loops on my blog. Also, nappturality gives great instructions on how to use the pipe cleaners and that is how I learned.