Saturday, August 15, 2009

PREGNANT PAUSE

There...I said it! Though I should be used to this by now (this is not my first time) it's still, for me anyway, a difficult task. Now that school is back in, the blogging WILL be put on the back burner. It's much too much to try to keep up with now that both my boys (3&6) have homework DAILY. Many weeknights, I don't even turn my computer on; hence the pregnant pause. There will be long breaks in between postings now, but I will continue to take pics for the sake of hair updates. These pics were taken 18 July at my cousin's wedding. Even the ex acknowledged the length (regarding the pic on the left)! I'm scheduled for a retightening on 29 Aug. I'll try to get some photos up then. Take care blogmates!

1 comment:

JUST Euphoria said...

I love your hair, yes I have lock envy & the color looks good against your skin tone.