Man, it's been well over a YEAR since I've updated by blog! I for real forgot that I had a blog, I mean with the love affair with facebook that I have, who could blame me?! Well, in a nutshell, not a whole lot's been going on- just working, raising my fellas and having fun in between. It's been over six years and the love I have for these itsy-bitsy locks hasn't waned a bit.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
I Have A Blog? For Real? Like Seriously?

Man, it's been well over a YEAR since I've updated by blog! I for real forgot that I had a blog, I mean with the love affair with facebook that I have, who could blame me?! Well, in a nutshell, not a whole lot's been going on- just working, raising my fellas and having fun in between. It's been over six years and the love I have for these itsy-bitsy locks hasn't waned a bit.
Man, it's been well over a YEAR since I've updated by blog! I for real forgot that I had a blog, I mean with the love affair with facebook that I have, who could blame me?! Well, in a nutshell, not a whole lot's been going on- just working, raising my fellas and having fun in between. It's been over six years and the love I have for these itsy-bitsy locks hasn't waned a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad to see you back. Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!
thanks lock university. i'm gonna try to keep it up as i've converted a few people and they were/are following my blog as i followed many a blogs before (and still try to).
Your locs are absolutely beautiful!!
facebook does that to everybody!!!...just keep on giving us great information about loving locs.
Post a Comment